Sunday, May 15, 2016

Chinese Medicine Hospital For Chronic And Difficult diseases

Greetings from the hometown of Chinese medication, Huaihua, Hunan Province, China:-

Our TCM Complex for International Service had been established in the year of 2000. We are the most skilled in China for international TCM service, for example:

1. More than one thousand thousand international friends have consulted United States of America for health issues and TCM data by email and Skype, etc.
2. Our hospital has helped more than 2000 international patients UN agency came here for hospitalization because of varied sorts of chronic and troublesome diseases.
3. Our hospital have offered Chinese medicine coaching programs for a lot of than five hundred international students.
4. Our international patients and students came from more than 100 totally different countries, including South America, North America, Africa, middle-east, Asia.
5. We have sent over forty thousand copies of English TCM books over the globe.
6. We ar regarded as the largest international folks exchange platform in our Hunan.
7.   Many international friends in our hospital realize the truth that "most international patients that suffering from          
   chronic and difficult health issues may get obvious improvement throughout the initiate fortnight."
     8. More  and verry much of international friends and wholesalers ar ordering our flavouring formulas and herbs.

 At present within the medical field, the biggest achievement of the folks is Western medication and TCM (heredtary Chinese Medicine). Western medicine specializes in treating or so half-hour of all man's diseases, such as: first aid; surgeries; the bar of the spreading of epidemic diseases; and sustaining life functions by the use of contemporary facilities and instrumentality. Whereas TCM excels in the treatment of 70% of human diseases, such as: chronic inflammation; chronic trouble; functional inbalance; immune system disorders; microorganism infections; proliferative diseases;  long term conditions; senility issues; ordinarily encountered syndromes; sub-health status; and alternative chronic and troublesome health problems. In China, most people that suffer from chronic and troublesome diseases prefer to obtain facilitate from TCM.



We apprehend that Western medication is that the most popular resolution for acute conditions, however the range of individuals selecting the inexperienced, and safe, medicine is growing daily. Rather than Western medicine, which is based mostly on chemical materials that then have their aspect effects with their issues, traditional Chinese medication (TCM) is based mostly upon natural plants. The comprehensive and versatile treatment strategies evoke fantastic results supported flavouring treatment, acupuncture and massage rather than the invasive strategies of Western medication. It is now our special honor to share this millenia previous medication with you and alternative friends everywhere the globe.

5 comments:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on email /drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp at +234 9019421176
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and I lost hope because Iwas outcast and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i readSomeone testified on how he was cured from HSV-2 so I decided to contactthe same herbalist called Dr Oseremen because I know that nature has the powerto heal everything.I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worrythat he will help me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready andhe sent it to me via FedEx SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i wascured!it's really like a dream but I am so happy!That's the reason I decided to also add more comments on Him so that more canbe saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349056394313

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Kims pediatric hospital

    ReplyDelete